on-site consultation with Sean
Our customers can receive as much guidance as they need, making the process simple and easy. On-site consultation steps:
- Meeting with Sean
- Discussing the project and your preferences
- Discussing design propositions
- The client approves materials, color, style
SEAN CUSTOM BUILDS ALL FRAMES
We make perfect frames for your art with high-quality, durable materials, state of the art equipment and excellent design.
- Wizard computerized mat cutter
- Heated Vacuum Press (for dry mounting)
- Screwdrivers and hammers
- Miter saw
Debi's Part in the Framing Process
In our shop Debi is the one responsible with the preparation of the artwork, prints or pictures for the framing.
- Stretching canvases
- Needlepoint & stitchery
- Painting frames
- Cutting mats
- Wrapping mats with fabric
- Design consulting
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION INCLUDED
Your framed arts will be delivered and handled with the utmost care, and also installed securely in a professional manner.
- Sean’s Framing delivers custom framing orders without utilizing any other delivering services
- Rest assured that Sean’s Framing values and protects your artworks.